Thursday, April 7, 2011

More is coming now from some of the buildings on the Bluefield Ghost Tours! In my main office building for the Ghost Tours, Saturday night just prior to the tour, a fire alarm was set off and the fire trucks had to arrive at the building. While we were in the office, the fireman found the alarm that had been set off. The building super came to me in my office, to tell me that he had watched the video of the alarm, and it had been forcibly ripped off the wall. The video had revealed that there was not a single human being in the building at the time, with this confirmed on video! It also now seems that there are phantom smells in several of the lower floor offices. Some fantastic things are happening in the historic office building that the Ghost Tour office is in! Trust me, you have to come on the tour to see all of this for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment