Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Tonight's white paper


So many people feel they are qualified to talk about the paranormal, in ways that seem so arrogant at times.  I have seen some post things that everyone SHOULD KNOW, about what we do.  So who exactly is an expert?  NO ONE is an expert in the field of the paranormal.  I speak for myself when I say that what I present to you as evidence has been studied and scrutinized by several people with years of experience in seeing things OTHER than normal.  I post things that we honestly feel at Signs Of Ghosts are not seen as something that can normally happen.  After all, if WE feel that something is paranormal, and we are the only ones that do, then is it really paranormal?  If you absolutely state that a mist in an open outside area is not your breath on a cold night, or not smoke from your cigarette, then should I take your word alone?  Exactly what is the trust factor in what we do?  Should we take things at face value, and not question?  NO.  We should be a healthy skeptic, while being a true believer.  I for one believe that spirits are real, as real as you or I, and they can do anything in their state as they did when they were alive.  I do not doubt the presence of a spirit when every sense I have is alerted in a place we have been called to investigate.  I give credit to the spirit for being trusting enough to stay close, and I encourage that effort from them.  
I am constantly criticized because I get consistent readings in places of known haunted activity.  I get readings at times in the same general areas, and at times get consistent names from our speaking devices.  People say that spirits do not act on command. BUT they WILL act by request.  IF they trust you, they will interact with you, especially if they grow more comfortable with your demeanor.  Understand that I feel the spirits have been all seeing since the time of their death, and the longer it goes on, the less they will have the desire to interact unless they feel a  comradery with me or you, if you are really helping them.  I feel that when I do help them, they will really walk out a door with me to freedom, or to the white light.  That has happened to me no more than on two hands.  When it happens,  it is like no help I have ever done even for the living.  The spirits are more thankful to me than even the living.  MOST of the time.
  
DONE.  


That is tonight's white paper. Make no mistakes about me, I live to help the lost.  I will do what ever it is they want, when I know they are not from Hell.  I stand my ground, but when I need help, the priest's are only a call or shout away, ever.  


Thank you for reading!  

2 comments:

  1. Nicely said and I agree! People also for get what this field is truly about and sometimes they even for get who they are:/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mark, I too try to always take the skeptic approach. There are too many things I've seen to dismiss it all. there is much more than we understand.

    ReplyDelete